Thursday 10 April 2008

Hello!
Well it looks like we are all enjoying a fresh sunny spring, im so glad it isn't raining or overly hot like last year. That was all totally crazy!

Im in great spirits, my Saturday flexability work shop went down a treat! So Sam has set up another one for the 26th of April at 12.30pm. If you missed this one make sure you don't miss the next one!! If you went to this one, make sure you come back for more! No doubt you will after all the great feedback i recieved :-)
I had a lovely group of girls on my Tuesday class, very determined and hard working, keep it up ladies :-)

I am teaching my UPPDC group this afternoon, i know they will want a complete beasting after a long break so i will make sure i don't disappoint!! hehe

I went into the dance shop at the bottom of town opposite the market today, i was just browsing about when the male shop attendant started chatting to me about the shoes and stuff i was looking at. When i told him what i did he was so in awe of pole dancing! What a fab reaction! he was enthusiastic about how flexible and strong we are to do what we do and he thought it is an awesome fitness sport. I was so pleased, this gives me more confidence to boost pole dancing in Plymouth, and the UPPDC are starting with the university. We are aiming to promote pole dancing to such a high caliber that anyone who dares to knock us down will crawl away ashamed of their arrogance :-)

Watch this space!!

Well i have to go and do my uni work, exams are in a couple of weeks and i have 2 more things to finish before i can get into the full swing of revision.

Until the next time, take care and keep spinning :-)

No comments: