Tuesday 22 April 2008

Hectic!!!!

Hi all,
Im so sorry i have been slack with informing you all of my whera abouts and doings, etc. I have been studying very hard as my first exam is a week today. i am so nervous and worried but i am trying to put in the effort (facebook keeps distracting me!) so i should do fine. Im just about to revise now so i thought i would just give you a quick low down on my events.

I have been teaching tuesdays classes at 1.30pm, these are great and a fab study break. The girls are doing well and improving incredibly. I unfortunately will not be teaching the next two Tuesday because of exams but i will be back after then. I have also been up to my usual tricks with the UPPDC classes on Wednesday, they are going well and have been really good for the girls to get out of their studying time table. A good dance is a great stress reliever!

I am teaching another flexibility class this Saturday at 12.30pm, it will be very similar to the last class, lots of excessive stretching so make sure you book now and come on an empty stomach :-)

I am now off to revise the dreaded chemistry!!
Take care and i hope to see you soon xxxxxx

No comments: