Monday 11 February 2008

What a fantastic weekend its been at the Art of Dance!

Firstly i got to see Sam finishing off teaching a hen party on Saturday, they wanted her to perform for them, so she pulled out her stunts, and yet again, i am in awe! Sam is so strong she would put wrestlers to shame!

Then i was my turn to teach, i did an hour of sexy dances and stances then had to do a little show also. I was so nervous after showing "what should be done" , but i think i made my way through it ok. I really must perform more often infront of the instructors so then i wouldn't be so scared. Its crazy when in fact i used to dance infront of a whole dance club back in my podium days, now i get worried if its just 15 people!

I then joined the rest of the staff on Sunday for a photo-shoot with Chris Trent, he is very professional, i was very impressed with his pictures and can't wait to see us all in frames lining the studio :-)

This week i am on reception Wednesday night after i have taught the UPPDC class, then on Sunday i am teaching 2 classes which i am very excited about.

I have to go now and make my man his tea, he is grumbling!
Thanks for reading and i hope to see you soon xxx


1 comment:

ArtofdanceJo said...

You shouldn't be so nervous, you're an absolutely beautiful dancer!

Love Jo
xxxxx