Friday 1 February 2008

New Classes

First of all, Congratulations to Sam for your studio kicking off to a fantastic start this year, and to Jo becoming the assistant manager. These are both great news and I'm so happy for both of you xx
I'm really looking forward to Saturday, this will be my first official Sexy Dance class with the art of dance. Its exciting to know its just one person from fully booked when i looked last night which is awesome, its going to be so much fun!

I am currently doing reception duties for Sam a couple of nights a week so you may see me smiling at you behind the desk when you walk in. It been really great meeting all the students i don't normally see, I'm hoping to see more of you all through the year when i start teaching pole dance and sexy dance classes.

Also the UPPDC classes have now changed from Wednesday and Thursday at 5pm to Wednesday at 3.45pm and 5pm. This is great news for the members as many of them start work at 5pm or just after so now they can make a lesson :-)

The elections for the UPPDC will be coming up again soon, i will be putting myself forward for a second year as Chair person. There are many roles available so UPPDC members keep your eyes peeled if you want to be come part of the committee. 

Thats all from me today, I'm off to do my Chemistry exam, wish me luck! xxx




No comments: