Wednesday 6 February 2008

So its now Wednesday evening and i have danced for 3 hours straight today, i can tell you that i am aching in places i had forgotten about!

The Saturday Sexy Dance class went really well, which i am very pleased about. I also covered Sam in her 7.30pm class on Tuesday which was also good fun. Its so great to be part of the Art of Dance as there are such lovely students who are also very committed.  

University is starting to get hectic again, even though I'm enjoying the pressure of all the work i have to do, like an exciting (NOT) chemistry exam next Friday and two 1500 word essays due in two weeks. Its all fun learning and great experience for time management.

It is coming up to the UPPDC elections at the end of this month, i am going for chair again, so if you are a member of the UPPDC, vote for me!! Check out my page at  http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12897140934, 
there is also a link on that page for the UPPDC facebook site.

I will be doing a photo shoot on Sunday for the Art of Dance so that should be fun, i just have to make sure my bruises from today have gone!

Thats it from me for today, till the next time, take care and keep smiling through these very windy and grey days xx

No comments: