Thursday 9 October 2008

Back to normal term routine

Hi!

So the UPPDC has started again and the first induction classes started this week with a bang! We have over 130 members so far and still climbing after the freshers fair. Today my class was filmed by the BBC3 film crew for their new documentary about pole dancing which i am sure Sam has written all about it in her blog.

Not much else to say other than i have been studying lots and am determined to do really well in my second year as i will get more support with my studies due to finding out i have a below average memory capacity, which was very upsetting to find out but great to know why i forget things like i do!

I crashed my van roof into a low arch way a couple of weeks ago, so now i am going through the insurance company to try and sort that out, complete nightmare!! May have to get a new roof as the damage is pretty bad, so i just hope that it can be done within the vehicle value because i really don't want to write my sunshine off just for a hole in the roof!

Will be back with more chat soon, take care
Nixi 
xxx


1 comment:

sam@theartofdance.co.uk said...

130 member! Excellent work, Sam x