Tuesday 23 September 2008

About to start uni!!

So i'm back from my amazing surf trip to France and have come back engaged!! I am so happy, Chris is just pefect for me :-)

The classes for the UPPDC will start the week after next so keep your eyes peeled and don't forget to come to the freshers fair to join the UPPDC with your NUS and Sports card. Ofcourse you must be a student to be a member, so if you are don't miss out!! the dates are Wed 1st Oct at 6pm til 10pm and Sat 4th Oct 2pm til 6pm. We will be in the SU so make sure you can make it!

I haven't been here as i have been on holiday but i wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to Rosanna and Steve on there engagement, and to all the new mothers to be!!

CONGRTAULATIONS to Tamar and Sam for qualifying for the finals, you both did fantastic performances, good luck with the finals!! xx

I passed my ETM so am now a qualified aerobics instructor and will hopefully be doing some dance based aerobics in the second studio in the not too distant future.

I will keep you posted on when my next lessons will be and when i will start my regular flexibility classes to keep you all bendy inbetween pole lessons!

Take care and hope to see you all soon,
Nixi
xxx


No comments: