Tuesday 28 April 2009

Sam will be stoked to see this! lol

I know its been ages since i last wrote on here but i have been way too busy with uni.

I managed to get all my course work done and handed in on time, finished the uni classes for the year, getting on well in both my jobs then i went on a field trip and dislocated me knee!

So for the past 3 weeks i have been out of action, but am slowly getting back the ability to bend my knee again. I was advised to keep the bend in my leg brace at 30 degrees for 2 weeks, but after a week i could bend my knee to 60 degrees with not too much discomfort. 

Only yesterday i changed the bend in the leg brace to 75 degrees, which i am totally happy with, but it is still getting used to it so i won't be back on the pole just yet. i am hoping that by the end of next week i can take my leg brace off regularly with a bend of 90 degrees plus, but i have to take it easy or Chris tells me off, lol!

I have my first exam on Friday, its all about natural resources focusing on water, uranium and meat consumption. I have made pretty little mind maps that now decorate my flat. Chris tested me last night and i really have a lot of memory work to do.

I was totally gutted i missed out on the farm day out with the girls, i hope to make the next team build as i don't get to see the girls so much now and feel like I'm loosing touch with the pole world.

I hope Sam has managed to catch the thief that has been stealing her money, i just couldn't believe it when i heard about it, poor Rosanna and Tamar must of felt so bad. I'm just glad it hasn't happened again, little scum bags!

The UPPDC had the annual AGM where people can nominate themselves and be voted in to a position to the committee, i didn't go for a position for next year as i have a dissitation to do on top of the usual load of coursework, a little too much stress for me! I will be teaching some of the classes next year but i am sure the other girls would love a chance to have a go too.

I have just signed up to be a Vie consultant, which means i am looking for hostesses to have parties at their house/ venue so they can try on and feel lots of amazing beauty products and make up. I am a beauty therapist by trade and have been missing the social fun side of the beauty business. I will leave leaflets at the studio if anyone is interested, maybe you could have a pole and beauty party!

I think thats all i have time to talk about as i have to get back to revision. I hope Jo's legs are on the mend and she is getting on well, she looked well at our last meeting.

Take care and i look forward to seeing everyone in the near future when my knee is all fixed.
Love Nixi
xx

1 comment:

sam@theartofdance.co.uk said...

Hi Nixi, Great to see you blogging - I nearly passed out with shock! Sam x