Thursday 21 August 2008

Almost holiday time!!!

Hi!!

Well i have been absolutely manic since i went back to London to do the second part of my course. I will find out if i passed my theory paper when i do my final assessment next Wednesday. Fingers crossed i will pass them both, i have been typing up lesson plans and going over my routine to perfect it, i have also been covering shifts at the studio because the 1.30pmTtuesday afternoon classes have been cancelled til Sept, and doing my support work in the spaces in-between. 

The weekend before last was Chris' birthday so i took him to Newquay for 4 days in the van, it was also the board riders festival. Though we didn't go to it, we went exploring in the rain instead to areas close by. We surfed on Sunday, did coasteering, rock climbing and absailing Monday with SaltAir then went Quad bike racing on Tuesday For Chris' Birthday. It was so much fun, but now i am skint! LOL

So since then i have been putting together my routine and i am going to practice my whole routine tonight, i tried to do it with Chris last night but he was too preoccupied with watching the footy than watching his feet on the grapevine!! LOL
Never mind, i have to teach my imaginary class tonight so i can really get it drilled into my head.

When we moved in to our flat last year, we found that after a couple of months we had a cheap little lodger who left us droppings instead of rent. After not hearing or seeing it for a few months we thought it may have gone, but not til last night! 
I was in the lounge when something small and fast whizzed past the door and into the kitchen, so i rushed in to see what it was, and yes! It was the little mouse that moved in just after us. we chased it around the flat for about 40 mins, during this time the mouse had run over my hand and made me screem and chris had put socks ove his hands to prevent the mouse sctatching him if he caught it. Then he did catch it!! We put it in a tupperware and had a good look at the little sneak, and we noticed he had 3 normal feet and a stump for the other. So cute, we couldn't kill it so we threw it over the wall in the back garden. We heard the owl tooting all night last night so we reckon he had a tasty dinner which had been living our crumbs!

Chris and I have booked our 3 week surfing trip to France starting next Saturday. We are getting the ferry to Roscoff and driving the DUB along the west coast to search for those crystal clear waves that the French coast is famous for. 

Right, have to get back to work.
Take care and may see you before or after i go away for a long deserved break with my lover
xxxx



No comments: