Friday 27 June 2008

Celebrations!!

I'm so stoked, i finally sold my car today!! Woohooo!!

I have been taking the 1.30pm classes on Tuesday which have been great fun. 

I have a flexibility master class on Sunday (29th June) at 12pm til 1.15pm, so you will have 15 more minutes or stretchy time!

I will be taking the 6.15pm class on Monday and the 7.30 induction class as Sam and Jo are skiving! I'm really looking forward to those two classes as i don't get to see too many of the regular students anymore as i am no longer on reception due to my busy support work schedule.

This weekend i'm hoping for some awesome surf as i may be purchasing a new board on Saturday in Bude from the company mellow wave who shape their own boards. They seem really nice so fingers crossed my board will be wicked!

I'm still looking forward to those photos Rosanna has on her camera from RTTS, Chris and I have been waiting with patience and anticipation! It would be great to have a pole Jam with all the crew too, it feels like it has been ages :-(

Well i'm off to do some house work before my man arrives home from work.

Take care and hope to see you soon xxx

No comments: